Bifold Doors for your home
The spotlight on bi-folding doors
Made to measure bifolds could be the right choice for you if you’re looking for:
- 20 year guarantee
- A product that’s “Secured by Design” and police-accredited
- The ability to open up living and working spaces
- Ease of use
- Elegant and modern aesthetics
- Excellent energy and thermal efficiency
- The highest security standards
Our Origin door suppliers install bifolds that come in a range of:
- Configurations. We provide two-panelled systems, all the way up to eight-panelled sets. We also offer corner and bay bifolds. You can also select from doors that either open inwards or outwards.
- Colours. We offer bifolds in a seemingly endless selection of colours. Choose from a variety of palettes, such as: The Pop Art Collection, The Tuscany Collection, The Hamptons Collection, and so many more.
- Remember, our express service is available when you choose from our popular frame colours, including: Light Silver Metallic, Dark Silver Metallic, Hipca White, Jet Black, Slate Grey, Anthracite Grey, and Black Grey.
- Finishes. If you like the appearance of timber, choose from frames that come in: Natural Oak, Mahogany, Walnut, and more.
- Handle types. We don’t skimp when it comes to attention to detail. Select your lever in: White, Chrome, Black, or Gold.
We are able to supply all of our bifold doors in a wide range of colour options. By using the RAL colour system there are so many choices. The list below shows a small sample of just the more popular colours but please contact us for a list of the full range.
Bifolds come with many state-of-the-art features, including:
- A certified U-Value of 1.3W/m2k – this means our doors exceed British building regulations by a large and industry-leading margin.
- Advanced thermal breaks and weather tight seals.
- Finger-safe gaskets
- High grade aluminium for low maintenance requirements
- A free-glide system for graceful door opening and closing
- Low thresholds for equal floor finishes
- High strength frames
- High security hinges
- A high security lock
- An eight-point locking system
- Large shoot bolts (top and bottom)
- Two deep throw hooks
- Anti lift bars (top and bottom)
The doors also come with a peace of mind-giving 20-year guarantee, and conform to police-preferred ‘Secured by Design’ standards.