Premium patio doors from the glazing specialists
Patio door: “a large glass sliding door leading to a patio, garden, or balcony.”
Let your customers gain instant access to the great outdoors, whilst letting in natural light, with quality patio doors from Your Price Windows.
Perhaps you’re a homeowner looking to add this functional and attractive option to your property. Your Price Windows has the right solution for you…
The spotlight on patio doors
Choose patio doors if you’re looking for a product that offers:
- Practicality. Available in two, three, and four-paned systems, you (or your customers) will enjoy instant access to the outdoors.
- Aesthetic charm. Modern and sleek, sliding patio doors are an excellent alternative to the more traditionally styled French doors. Choose from colours and finishes including: White, Mahogany, Golden Oak, or Black Foil. We’re also pleased to offer our customers bespoke colours.
- Security. Made of robust materials and featuring multi-point locks and an internal sliding sash, would-be intruders will be more effectively kept at bay.
- Energy efficiency. These high performing doors will limit utility bills, whilst minimising environmental effects.
- Thermal efficiency. Keep comfortable throughout the year while your patio doors work hard to keep you cool or warm, depending on the time of year.
- Material Options. We can supply and fit our patios doors in either uPVC or aluminium frames.
Patio doors’ high-tech design and engineering feature:
- Angled external faces
- High security reinforcements
- Low thresholds for wheelchair access (optional)
- Multi-point locks
- Overhead vent
- Severe weather ratings
- Thermally insulated glass
For regulation-compliant patio doors, choose Your Price Windows
Give us a ring on 020 8640 0380 and we’ll be delighted to provide you with a free, no-obligation quote. Your initial consultation with our professionals is entirely complimentary, too. If you’d prefer to write to us, you can do so via email, or by filling in your details on our contact form below.